Legal form and organs
SALEM International is organised as a non-profit LLC (Limited Liability Company) since 1968. The statutory organs are the Shareholders` meeting, the management and the Supervisory board.
The shareholders` meeting is the highest supervisory and controlling body. It decides all fundamental and guiding objectives and actions that are not assigned to the management or the supervisory board.
- Samuel Müller, managing shareholder
- Ursula Müller, shareholder
- Nathan Müller, shareholder
Representation and management
The directors are responsible for developing and implementing the strategic direction of the organisation. They are appointed by the shareholders` meeting. At present SALEM International has three directors working fulltime for the company:
The supervisory board advises the management and ensures its ongoing control. The supervisory board work in a voluntary capacity and are elected by the shareholders’ meeting for a term of three years.
- Prof. Dr. Bernhard Herz, chairholder of political economy at the University of Bayreuth
- Susanne Kraus, manager of CSU congressional district Kulmbach
- Matthias Olszewski, Allgemeinmediziner mit eigener Praxis in Stadtsteinach